- Be responsible for different tasks in the area of personnel administration: signing out/in of the social security, contracts, attendance monitoring, payroll, paperwork procedure with Lagun Aro ( retirement, maternity...) etc...
- Take part in different processes in the area of management and development of people. Talent management, training plan, selection process, welcome and orientation plan, etc...
- Deal with and support as is necessary the members and managers of your responsibility area.
- Provide support for other processes and activities in which your collaboration may be required in the department.
- Qualifications: Degree or Master ( Psychology, business humanities, workplace relations, law, business management...)
- Languages: Command of Basque. High level of English.
Experience in a similar position.
- Looking for a dynamic team worker with initiative
- Rigour and order in the workplace.
- Oriented to the internal client.
- Capacity for organisation and planning.