- Take part in the design and technical developments of R+D projects applied in industry in the area of machine vision (photogrammetry, 3D digitalization)
- Applied research and develpment of image processing algorithms and new generation photogrammetry.
- Collaboration in the preparation and execution of public administration projects with businesses on a national and international level.
- Degree/master in engineering. ( IT – Software / Telecommunications )
- A doctorate in related topics is valued.
- High level of English. Other languages are valued.
- Experience: In fields of 2D and / or 3D image processing and software development of applied mathematics.
- Knowledge of development platforms ( Visual Studio, Matlab, Octave..), Programming languages ( C, C++, C#, Python,...)
- Also valued: Knowledge of Machine vision Software, Machine vision hardware, dimensional measurement, command of development platforms and specialized libraries.
- Knowledge of applied mathematics.